The Prepster Black - Ultra Luxe Emergency Bag$ 4,995.00
A dramatic upgrade from our classic Prepster Bag, this advanced 72-hour survival kit features Bond-like gadgets and stylish all-black amenities.
•Made in the USA•
Inside The Bag
In addition to Food and Water with a 5 year shelf life, you will find luxe comforts from Malin+Goetz, advanced tech gear, and comprehensive First-aid!
- GARMIN inReach+ GPS Satellite Messenger and Locator Beacon with Navigation. Operates on the Iridium satellite network.
Night Vision Scope
Solar Panel with Emergency device charging kit with usb cables & Anker power bank
- Datrex Food rations & Water packs
Eton FRX4 solar & hand turbine emergency radio and cell charger
Leatherman Rebar Black Carbon Steel Multitool
- Solar pop-up lantern, Tactical Flashlight, & Torch LED Flashlight
Petzl alpine LED Headlamp
Preppi Caviar Cooler Case and serving set
Fisher Black Matte Space Pen
Poker and Backgammon Game Kit
Hydroformed Black Matte Flask
Preppi Canvas & Leather Dopp Kit; Malin + Goetz Essentials kit; Malin + Goetz Tobacco Votive Candle; Marvis toothpaste & Marvis Black Toothbrush; Kusmi Tea Darjeeling No. 37 Black tea
Mast Brothers Chocolate
Ultra compact Full Sized Tent
Rain ponchos for two; compact space sleeping bags for two
- Field Notes Expedition Waterproof Notebook
- Water Purification Kit with Preppi x MSR Dromedary bag for water storage
- UCO Titan Tactical waterproof survival matches
- Preppi Survival candles; utility gloves and utility bags
- Tactical paracord rope 550
- Preppi Canvas & Leather Dopp First-Aid Kit
Please see monogram style sheet for recommended style. Please allow 3-5 days for bag to be monogrammed before shipping. If you need it sooner please email us, we may be able to accommodate.
"The Prepster Advanced Backpack—filled with rugged tech, emergency necessities and creature comforts—is a smart hedge against a not-so-bright future."
"Everything you need."
"Laden with every must-have for surviving difficult situations."
"James Bond style gadgets... to sustain nutrition, hydration, power, shelter, and communication."